Dr. Sanjeev Chaudhary is a renowned Interventional Cardiologist in Gurgaon with an experience of over 13 years. He has vast experience in performing coronary angioplasty and has performed over five thousand interventional procedures. Dr. Chaudhary has a keen interest in clinical research and is the principal investigator in many clinical research studies. He has contributed the maximum number of cases all over India in multinational TAO studies. He has a special interest in primary angioplasty (angioplasty in an acute heart attack) and coronary artery disease in diabetics.
MBBS, MD (General Medicine), DNB (Cardiology)
- He has a special interest in coronary angioplasty & coronary angiography.
- Coronary disease in the diabetics.
- Complex coronary interventions.
Awards and Honors
- Awarded double gold medalist in PGIMS, Rohtak
- Lifetime member of the Association of Physicians of India
- Member of Indian Society of Echocardiography
- Lifetime membership Cardiology Society of India
Research and Publications
- TAO STUDY Principal Investigator: Randomized double-blind triple-dummy trial to compare the efficiency of apixaban with Unfractionated Heparin & eptifibatide, in patients with Unstable angina Non-ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction scheduled to undergo an early.
- ELIXA STUDY Principal Investigator: A randomized, double-blind, Placebo group, multicenter study to evaluate cardiovascular outcomes during treatment with lixisenatide in type 2 diabetes patients after an acute coronary syndrome.
- EPICOR ASIA principal investigator: Long-term follows up of antithrombotic management patterns in acute coronary syndrome patients in Asia.